Our Privacy Policies are set on the basis that any personal data and or other information we collect from you or other sources or that you provide to us categorized as - “information” will be handled by us in connection with your access and use of www.yallabargain.com “the website”, services and applications including mobile application (collectively, the “Services”). www.yallabargain.com is owned by Yalla Bargain LLC
What information we may collect from you?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Site and other co- registrations (e.g. social media logins), geo-positional locations, subscribing to our service(s), posting material or requesting further services.
- Information you provide when you enter a competition or promotion via our site or complete surveys or polls or provide, reviews, testimonials or feedback.
- Information you provide us, or that we may collect from you, when you report a problem with our site.
- A record of correspondence if you contact us and the chat conversations on the platform between any of the 2 parties initiating or completing any buy, sell or rent transaction.
- General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal Information.
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders
- Details about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, pixels tracking, web beacons etc. (together, “Cookies”) and any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Site.
To whom we may disclose your information?
To offer you our Services, we may engage with affiliated business that we do not control (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payments processers to process online transactions, other customers like you of YallaBargain.com engaging in buy and sell transactions, rental partners etc.). We will inform you when an affiliated business is involved in your transactions and when we will need to share your information related to those transactions with them.
You understand that it is important that such affiliated businesses and partners have access to the relevant Information to perform to the best of their abilities for you. We may also receive Information from these affiliated business (e.g. updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. to update our records and deliver your next purchase).
We may also use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Site experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via the following channels: emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone, in-app messages and news feed cards.
We may permit third parties to use your Information. For example, we may provide advertisers Information to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target and to enable us to comply with our commitments to our advertisers (e.g. by displaying their advertisements to a target audience).
Additionally, to participate in some of our competitions and promotions, you may be asked to provide additional Information. For example, if you win a competition, you may be asked to provide further personal data to establish your eligibility and provide you with the prize. This information may be collected by us or our co-sponsors or vendors for the promotion. Note that you should review such third parties’ privacy policies to see how they may use any information that they collect.
Business Transfers: In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of Our Site and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for various reasons, such as commercial purposes, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might be sent to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Note that our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.
How we may use your information?
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalized content.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and another entity using our Site or between you.
- To improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our Site.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To contact you for clarification on the listing / details of the product you have uploaded.
- For any other reason which we deem necessary to enhance your experience of the Site.
How we store your information?
The Information that we collect from you is transferred to, and stored on a secure cloud server.
What security measures we apply?
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Yallabargain.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Yallabargain.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.yallabargain.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- Yallabargain.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
How can you access and amend your information?
You are able to access a broad range of Information about your account and your interactions with the Site for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that Information.
Examples of information you can access easily at the Site include:
- Up-to-date information regarding recent orders.
- Personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences).
- Payment settings (including credit card information); and e-mail notification settings.
You can opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from us at any time by adjusting your customer communication preferences, through live chat or the unsubscribe link within the email communication. For marketing via your mobile application, you will need to adjust your notifications settings in the general section of your mobile.
Also our system will place cookies when you log on to our Site and this is to ensure you have an enjoyable user experience and are able to utilize all aspects of the Site. You may disable Cookies by changing the settings on your browser. If you disable Cookies, it will affect how our Site works and you may not be able to access or use certain areas of our Site or full functionality. For example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you visit most often, which allows us to provide you with targeted and relevant choices that enhance your Site experience.
We may retain a copy of your Information for compliance reasons. When you update Information, we may retain a copy of the prior version for our records.
We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Site frequently to see recent changes.
How you can contact us?
If you have any concerns about your Information on the Site, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Please email us at email@example.com